Truth be told, I actually use this blog as my personal recipe file too. Whenever I need to make something I know that it is safely stored here so I won’t ever lose it and can always find the recipe. I had a bit of a panic moment a few weeks ago when I wanted to make my FAVORITE Chicken Piccata Stuffed Mushrooms for a party. I could not find the torn out magazine paper with the recipe on it anywhere and thought it was lost forever. I checked here and realized I had never posted the recipe, and I searched online for it and to my astonishment…I could not find it anywhere! Well, fortunately I managed to locate the recipe, and so I am posting these Chicken Piccata stuffed mushrooms here and now to make sure that I don’t have that happen again!
I can’t take credit for this recipe, it’s a good old Paula Deen recipe that was published in a Christmas magazine back in 2007. It is SO yummy. You will want to eat the filling straight out of the pan, so make extra. 😉
I think I need to make these asap again! Don’t miss out on our other great recipes in our Recipe Gallery.
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- Summer Salads for a Crowd : Antipasto Salad Platter
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Dessert : Easy Tres Leches Cake Recipe
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Delicious and Easy Blueberry Buckle Recipe
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!
- Easy DIY Party Food: Donut Holes on a stick