I admit it, I have become one of “those” people. Yes, the kind that buys costumes for their dog. Ever since Jack joined our family earlier this year it’s been almost like having a new baby…and now, a toddler that walks around without a diaper on and speaks only Chinese. 😉 He has doctors appointments and babysitters. He gets new toys and specially approved snacks. And now that it’s almost Halloween, he’s getting a costume. We can’t resist. He might actually get multiple because…well…they are too funny. 😉 Do you dress your pet up for Halloween? Well, take one look at these cutest Halloween costumes for dogs (some are for cats too) and you probably will be this year. This post contains affiliate links.
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR DOGS
Let’s face it, you put your dog in just about any costume and it could be considered a funny dog costume. Can you really take any dog seriously dressed up as another animal or a person? I think not. 😉 I was going to break these down by size, but fortunately almost all of the ones I am featuring here are available in several sizes, so even if a small dog is pictured and you have a large dog, be sure to check, because the halloween costume is probably available in other sizes.
Whether you have a dog or not, this post is sure to give you a good laugh. I had a little too much fun putting this one together. Click on any image for more information (pricing, sizes etc.) for each dog halloween costume.
ADVICE FOR GETTING YOUR DOG TO WEAR A COSTUME
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook,and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration. Also, be sure to check out our design gallery for all kinds of design ideas.
Have a great day!
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space