Happy Wednesday! We are one day closer to the weekend and that’s reason to celebrate! 😉 . It’s been a few weeks since I’ve put a round up of my pick’s together…I’ve been working on some exciting behind the scenes stuff the last few weeks, so you may have noticed my posting schedule has been a little bit scatter brained…but have no fear…it just means fun things are in store! 🙂 Without further ado…here are this week’s picks:
1. This bag is a total score. I have been eyeing a MUCH more expensive version of an almost identical bag. To get this one for under $50 is a steal! I love the whip stitching on the edges and the color is great for spring and summer.
2. These are some of the pillows on the short list for the living room. I really like the pattern and the kind of ragged edge the fabric pieces seem to have. It gives it a very handmade look which I really like. Plus, you know I love all things blue! 😉
3. Slides…I will probably own 15 pairs by the time this summer is up. They are like fancy flip flops. 😉 . This silver metallic pair is so pretty and reasonably priced too!
4. This shirt just arrived and I love it. The fabric is a nice weight with a bit of texture to it. The bell on the sleeves is a good size too…not too crazy. I love the eyelet look for spring and summer.
5. I was at the mall last night and as soon as I saw these plates I knew they were going on this week’s list. The bowls are darling too. And, they are melamine…so the kids can use them and you don’t have to worry about them breaking. Perfect for outdoor dining al fresco all season long.
I hope you love these picks as much as I do! Happy shopping!