Palmiers are a sweet little french treat you can make at home! Start with defrosted puff pastry (found in most grocery store freezer sections), Nutella and cinnamon sugar.
Spread the Nutella across the pastry with a rubber spatula or butter knife.
Next, sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture and begin to roll one side towards the middle.
Roll the other side towards the middle to meet the first and refrigerate roll for 20 minutes. Then cut slices about 1/2″ wide.
Make sure you break out that trusty parchment paper for baking these little treats.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. These would be the perfect addition to a dessert table or a brunch. Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party