Palmiers are a sweet little french treat you can make at home! Start with defrosted puff pastry (found in most grocery store freezer sections), Nutella and cinnamon sugar.
Spread the Nutella across the pastry with a rubber spatula or butter knife.
Next, sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture and begin to roll one side towards the middle.
Roll the other side towards the middle to meet the first and refrigerate roll for 20 minutes. Then cut slices about 1/2″ wide.
Make sure you break out that trusty parchment paper for baking these little treats.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. These would be the perfect addition to a dessert table or a brunch. Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Week in Review
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- Farmer's Market Wedding at Parker Ranch
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks