It’s that time of year…the most wonderful time of the year…the time of year where everyone is scrambling to find the perfect last minute Christmas gifts for everyone on their list. I have been pretty organized this year…I think it’s due to mostly online shopping and no where else to go! 😉 I have made a list and checked it twice and three and four times…and still have a few gifts left to get. And now we’re down to the wire, in a very unusual year. Just in case you are struggling with ideas for those that are still on your list, I wanted to share some awesome gift ideas that can still be under the tree in time for Christmas Eve. And, they are super thoughtful and will make loved ones feel like you had their gifts wrapped up months ago. 😉 Ready? Here we go…the best last minute Christmas gifts list to the rescue.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
If you have been following the blog for awhile, you know I am an absolute die-hard fan of Amazon Prime. And I happen to think it’s one of the best gifts to give if you happen to know someone who hasn’t tried it out yet. Many of you are probably already prime members, but if you aren’t, let me just talk about all the wonderful things it offers…stop me if I’m rambling…I honestly just can’t get enough of it! These are just a few of my favorite things about Prime:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. This benefit alone pays for your prime membership in a matter of about a month..at least in our house!
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes. HELLO AWESOME!!
- Prime Now: Get FREE two-hour delivery or scheduled delivery on over 10,000 items, from groceries to electronics and more. Plus, get free delivery from your favorite local stores. Available in eligible zip codes only. WHAT? LOVE this! No more trips to the grocery store!
- Restaurant Delivery: Get FREE one-hour delivery from popular restaurants with Prime Now. Available in eligible zip codes only.
- Prime Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Just like Pandora only AD FREE!
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive for you and the members of your Family Vault. This one is HUGE for me with all the photos I take!
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com. Helps secure great deals especially at times like this!
- Prime Reading: You can borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android.
Reading this list I think you may start to realize that I am a bit lazy. lol! Honestly though, if I know that I need something and there is no way I’ll make it to Target in the next 48 hours to grab it…I know I can have it on my doorstep in that same amount of time or maybe even less…for FREE? Sign me up! I ship gifts to cousins in other states, buy groceries and household items, the list goes on and on. I have recently started buying a bunch of clothes and shoes etc. too. The returns are SO easy and the prices can’t be beat. Prime honestly makes my life SO much easier, and that’s why it makes the perfect gift too! Amazon is offering a free 30 day trial …so if you haven’t tried it yet yourself, now is the time to do it. Even better, you can GIFT either a 3 month or 12 month gift subscription for a limited time too.
I am BIG on experiences. When it comes to gift giving I would really like to give the person I am gifting something that is unique to their particular interests and is memorable. This is where cool experiences come in. The best part is, these things don’t have to cost a fortune either. Be creative! This is a little harder to do this year than usual, but check your local area for fun ideas. There are lots of pop up drive in movies, virtual experiences and more to comply with social distancing and other guidelines.
Here are a few other unique, cool and EASY ideas to have under the tree tomorrow night….
COOL ONLINE CLASSES
- Have you heard of Master Class? There are TONS of amazing online classes that your can gift your loved ones from the best of the best instructors.
- Maybe your giftee has expressed an interest in learning a new language or traveling abroad. A Rosetta Stone subscription is a great gift idea for those people on your list.
STREAMING SERVICES SUBSCRIPTIONS
- How about a streaming bundle subscription like Disney+, Hulu and ESPN?
- Amazon Music Unlimited would be an awesome gift for the music lover on your list.
MEAL DELIVERY SERVICES SUBSCRIPTIONS
- People are cooking more than ever at home now, think about a meal delivery service subscription. Options like Green Chef, Home Chef, and Gobble are all on the top lists of meal delivery services in the country.
- Door Dash is on everyone’s favorite list this year. Give a gift certificate so they can have a meal delivered one night.
- A Fresh Direct subscription is great for grocery delivery services that are easy to schedule and includes everything you’d find at a great grocery store, including food for special diets like gluten free, organic and more.
Several stores are offering awesome same day delivery deals or extra savings if you buy gifts online and pick them up curbside. Here are some of my favorites:
Target– Same day pick up and delivery available at Target
Nordstrom — you can always count on them to pull you through in a pinch! Buy online and pick up curbside, or send e-gift certificates and earn lots of rewards for yourself to shop later. Get $50 in rewards for $300 in e-gift cards and $25 in rewards for $175 in e-gift card purchases.
WALMART – Order by 4pm today for easy pick up curbside in time for Christmas Eve.
Macy’s – $5 Same Day Delivery today and contactless curbside pick up all available.
World Market – Get an EXTRA 20% off your entire curbside pickup order, including on sale and clearance merch.
I’m a good old fashioned paper magazine lover, so I love gift subscriptions.
My favorite magazines are:
Better Homes and Gardens (a year for $5!!! Great Stocking Stuffer too!!)
If you are buying a magazine subscription, just make sure you buy the current issue at the grocery store so you have something to put under the tree to let them know they will start seeing their issues arrive in 4-6 weeks or so.
Hopefully that is helpful!! I just think these are fun gift ideas anytime, but are perfect because you can whip them up practically out of thin air and these last minute Christmas gifts can be under the tree in a minute too!
Good luck with all your last minute shopping and wrapping!