Believe it or not, it’s time to start thinking about Mother’s day! Yikes! Honestly, where does the time go? I feel like I was just putting together a New Year’s Eve party! Next week we’ll do a great round up of all the things mom wants, but today I added a few fun ones too, along with a few of my new favorites for the house. Enjoy this week’s round up with all the favorites at the best prices I could find on the web. This post contains affiliate links.
1. These chairs! I thought they had disappeared from the stores. I had them on an inspiration board for the dining room from WAY back, and when I started poking around to actually buy some a few months ago, I couldn’t find them anywhere. So, needless to say I was super happy when they popped up on something I was looking at last week. Looks like they must be back in stock all over. This is the best price I could find, and with free shipping and hassle free returns, you can’t beat it!
2. This pitcher is SO cute. I love the subtle pink print, the blue trim and the wrapped handle. Give one of these to Mom full of a bunch of pretty flowers from Trader Joes and it will cost you WAY less than having an arrangement delivered, yet look like you spent a small fortune AND…bonus…really put some extra thought into it.
3. Finally the forecast around here is looking like sandal weather…it’s supposed to be 80 on Friday! This super cute pair of sandals is only $24.99 if you can believe that! They come in black too. Love them!
4. Everything about eyelet says spring and summer to me. I love this henley inspired eyelet top. It has a flowy, boxier fit that feels easy and breezy to me. I love the button detail.
5. If you have to cook everyday, you might as well have fun and look cute doing it, right? I love this flirty, colorful apron. It makes a great gift for yourself or for mom. You could also pair it with a few fun colorful kitchen gadgets, or a pretty cookbook for a really special gift.
There you have it! This weeks’s favorite picks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 🙂