It’s funny how when you have a weekly thing that you do the weeks seem to go even faster! I feel like I was just adding in all of my favorite’s for Labor Day and now here we are and it’s time to start thinking Christmas! I don’t know why, but once school starts I start feeling like it is time for Christmas music and decor. So bring it on! I guess we need to get through Halloween first…although I will say I have started listening to Christmas music! 😉 Here are my favorite picks for this week. Enjoy! (affiliate links are included in this post)
- This coffee table is a total steal! We have been hunting for one for the Midway Modern Farmhouse library and this one is super cute!
- I love these pretty drop earrings. They are perfect for holiday outfits and parties this season.
- Jute rugs are so pretty and the black rings on this one give it a fun and different look. Love the round shape too.
- Ah, snakeskin. A cute bag is a must for Christmas parties and the size and shape of this one are perfect, not to mention the $48 price tag…that gold chain detail is really pretty too.
- This coat is so cute and cozy (it’s fleece lined!) and comes in all kinds of great colors. Cold weather can be a little more fun when you get to have a wardrobe of cute coats. 😉
There you have it! My favorites for this week. They are kind of all over the map…but hey! It’s what I’ve been shopping for. 🙂 Hopefully you find something you love!
Have a great day and happy shopping!