I love making every season special with the kids. Crafts and fun themed foods, parties and outings…whatever I can do to make the seasons fun and memorable. I’ve spent a lot of time since we moved going through a bunch of pictures and things from over the years and have run across a few things I want to share here on the blog. Fun and easy things that we’ve done with the kids and neighborhood kids over the years. With Thanksgiving almost upon us, I wanted to share some easy Kids Thanksgiving Craft that you can do with kids of all ages. This one is even fun for adults! (At least I like to do it! ;)) These cute dried corn and bean mosaic projects are perfect Thanksgiving crafts for kids because you can’t mess them up!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THIS EASY KIDS THANKSGIVING CRAFT
Double Sided Adhesive Sheets (Here are the Sheets I Use)Dried Corn, Beans and Peas of all sizes, shapes and colors (ask each kid to bring one bag to help share costs)
DIRECTIONS FOR THANKSGIVING CRAFT FOR KIDS
Stick one side of the adhesive sheet on to a sheet of cardstock. Let each child pick which color they would like.
Place beans, corn, peas etc., in small bowls around the table so the kids can reach them easily.
Let the kids decorate the exposed adhesive side however they would like with the beans, corn and peas.
Once they have completed their picture, cover the picture with corn meal and then shake off the excess. The corn meal will cover any adhesive/sticky spots that are still exposed.
This is such an easy and fun craft for kids. It is amazing to see how each picture turns out so differently even with all the kids using the same supplies. I love to see their little personalities coming through in each piece of artwork.
I hope you will have fun making this easy kids Thanksgiving craft. They will have a blast and you should get in on the fun too!
I would love to have you join me over on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too, where I love to share all kinds of fun things about design, travel, entertaining and food. Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox each week. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Looking for more fun and easy DIY projects? Our DIY Gallery is FULL of them! I guess I have a thing for feathers. Check out our DIY washi tape feathers which make great gift toppers, and the cute glittered feather turkeys that Ash made.
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes