With summer quickly approaching I am always on the hunt for yummy ways to incorporate the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season. This mango salsa recipe is fresh and easy and can be made in minutes. Pair it with tortilla chips, or, to liven things up for dinner, use it to top grilled chicken.
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.
When I’m entertaining (or sometimes even just for fun with the family) I like to serve my mango salsa in a hollowed out pineapple. Simply slice a pineapple in half, and take the fruit out of the middle. You can use the leftover pineapple in our yummy Mexican fruit salad tomorrow morning. 😉 Fill the empty pineapple with the salsa and you’re all set!
Looking for more great recipes ideas? You can find several here in our Recipe Gallery.
I hope you enjoy this mango salsa recipe! I would love to have you join me over on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too where I love to share all kinds of fun things about design, travel, entertaining and food. And, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything!
Have a great day!