The other day Ash was watching the Pioneer Woman (her absolute favorite show!) and she was making some fudgy chocolate chip cookies, and they looked divine. I have never made chocolate chocolate chip cookies, so I decided that I needed to give some a try. I whipped up a batch and Oh man! They are dangerous!
Think brownie consistency with chocolate chips. Yum! I added some white chocolate chips, semi sweet, and milk chocolate because…why not? 🙂 If you bake them just a tad less than the recommended bake time they are still ooey-gooey on the inside which is divine. Be sure to have a cold glass of milk standing by because you will be on chocolate overload for sure!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, or just until set.
- Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely
Do you have a favorite cookie recipe? I’d love to know about it! Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out! You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!