What are you having for dinner tonight? Every Halloween I do a traditional dinner for the kids and it’s become a favorite that they look forward to each year. I know that Halloween is a super hectic day, so this is purposely easy to put together. As a matter of fact, it can all be store bought if you are just feeling to overwhelmed to make anything from scratch. Our favorites: Ribs (bucket bones), Chicken Wings (bat wings), Creepy Crudites (veggies and fruit), Finger food (breadsticks with sliced almonds on the tips to make them look like finger nails), Poison Punch, Terrible Treats, and Guacamoldy withorange and Black Tortilla chips.
I’m sure you can come up with some even more creative ideas, but I hope these inspire you to create a fun tradition with your family this Halloween.
Have a wonderful, fun and safe Halloween!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party