The fastest way to anyone’s heart is through chocolate ganache. It’s a scientific fact. And just in time for Valentine’s Day, here’s the best ganache recipe I know of… here’s what you’ll need:
- ¾ c. sugar
- 3 T. butter
- 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve immediately over ice cream.
- Can be stored in refrigerator and warmed in microwave.
I like to make a double batch of this sauce and share it with neighbors and friends. It’s delicious over ice cream, and also poured over the top of cake or eaten straight out of a very big spoon. Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram account! Enjoy!