With summer days and lots of little messy hands headed our way, I decided to share this quick and easy way to help keep messes at bay! I always love finding kid’s food ideas both that make my life easier and more fun. During the summer months my little Ash has a “popsicle a day” rule (if I didn’t have that rule, she’s ask me for them all day!) so this is a popular tip in our house.
All you need is a few spare cupcake liners and some scissors.
Turn the liners inside out, fold them in half, and snip about a 1/4 inch cut in the center of the liners. Slip them onto your popsicle sticks and you’re set! 🙂
Hopefully this kid’s food idea will make your life easier and those little popsicle eating hands cleaner! Plus, it looks cute, so you can’t be mad about that. 😉
Check out more fun party food ideas here.
Have a great day!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows