With summer days and lots of little messy hands headed our way, I decided to share this quick and easy way to help keep messes at bay! I always love finding kid’s food ideas both that make my life easier and more fun. During the summer months my little Ash has a “popsicle a day” rule (if I didn’t have that rule, she’s ask me for them all day!) so this is a popular tip in our house.
All you need is a few spare cupcake liners and some scissors.
Turn the liners inside out, fold them in half, and snip about a 1/4 inch cut in the center of the liners. Slip them onto your popsicle sticks and you’re set! 🙂
Hopefully this kid’s food idea will make your life easier and those little popsicle eating hands cleaner! Plus, it looks cute, so you can’t be mad about that. 😉
Check out more fun party food ideas here.
Have a great day!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks