I don’t know about you guys, but we are on sugar overload at our house. Each week I try and bake homemade goodies for the kids to have in their lunches at school throughout the week and this time of year I find myself wondering what to do with leftover Halloween candy. Do you have a few leftover Halloween candy recipes? Last night I whipped up our favorite Halloween blondies recipes. They are one of the easiest and fastest ways to use up a lot of that leftover Halloween candy. You can make these with your favorite brownie recipe too, but since most of the leftover Halloween candy is chocolate, I decided to go blonde. You can whip these up in about 35 minutes from start to finish.
WHAT CANDY WORKS BEST IN LEFTOVER HALLOWEEN CANDY BLONDIES?
I think my kids are crazy, because on Halloween night they always eat the suckers, nerds and sour patch kids…what?! Who’s kids are these anyway? 😉 Lucky for me, our Halloween leftover candy is usually chocolate. Anything chocolate, caramel and the like works best in these Halloween Candy Blondies. Candies like Nestle Crunch Bars, Milky Way, Snickers, Almond Joy and Kit Kat Bars etc. Chop them up into bite size pieces to mix into your batter. I used three snack size packages of M and M’s to sprinkle over the top to add some fun color to these Halloween blondies.
If you can’t even bear the idea of Halloween candy leftover recipes right now, here’s a tip…freeze that leftover Halloween candy and make these Halloween blondies in a month. They make a great movie night snack with all of your favorite movie treats baked right in.
I hope you enjoy these gooey and delicious bars! Be sure to have some milk on hand!
Here are a couple of my other favorite recipes using leftover Halloween candy:
Looking for more delicious recipes? You can find a bunch in our Recipe Gallery.
You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Do you have some favorite leftover candy recipes or Halloween snack ideas? I’d love to know about them! I am always looking for great ideas of what to do with leftover Halloween candy. Leave a link in the comments so I can check them out!
Have a great day!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- Summer Salads for a Crowd : Antipasto Salad Platter
- Ice Cream Sundae Party Ideas : Ice Cream Party Food
- How To Decorate Easy Santa Face Christmas Cookies
- Nordstrom Cafe Tomato Basil Soup Recipe
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster’s Inc. Monster’s University Pretzel Snacks
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!
- Easy DIY Party Food: Donut Holes on a stick