I’m not typically a pie girl, but this recipe has been in my family for years, and it is my absolute favorite Dutch apple pie. Something about the crumb topping makes it just irresistible! With the 4th of July right around the corner…what is more American than Apple Pie, right? Bring this to your BBQ and you’re sure to be asked for the recipe!
The crumb topping on this pie is SO good. And combined with the sweet and gooey filling it is heaven. I like to bake my pies the night before because I think they are just a tad better after they have cooled. You can always heat it back up in the microwave if someone prefers their slice warm. Of course, don’t forget the vanilla ice cream because a la mode is the only way to go! I hope you love this Dutch apple pie recipe as much as I do!
If you’re taking this pie to a 4th of July party or BBQ, check out some of our other patriotic party ideas here in our gallery.
You can find a bunch of our other super popular recipes here:
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party