I’m not typically a pie girl, but this recipe has been in my family for years, and it is my absolute favorite Dutch apple pie. Something about the crumb topping makes it just irresistible! With the 4th of July right around the corner…what is more American than Apple Pie, right? Bring this to your BBQ and you’re sure to be asked for the recipe!
The crumb topping on this pie is SO good. And combined with the sweet and gooey filling it is heaven. I like to bake my pies the night before because I think they are just a tad better after they have cooled. You can always heat it back up in the microwave if someone prefers their slice warm. Of course, don’t forget the vanilla ice cream because a la mode is the only way to go! I hope you love this Dutch apple pie recipe as much as I do!
If you’re taking this pie to a 4th of July party or BBQ, check out some of our other patriotic party ideas here in our gallery.
You can find a bunch of our other super popular recipes here:
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Recipe for Easy and Delicious Taco Salad with a Twist
- Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with Whipped Cream Ghosts
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce